Better newborn sleep in 12 weeks.
Get my 12 weeks of tips and tricks for better newborn sleep.
Newborns are hard work, lets be honest. They are wakeful, or sleepy, they cry a lot, need lots of feeding and as a new mum you’re exhausted and wondering what you can do to get some better sleep happening.
Download my simple age appropriate tips for the first 12 weeks of your newborn’s life.
I’m ready to get started on my baby sleep program!
Online Sleep Program
Baby Sleep Consultants Online Sleep Program was developed after helping over 50,000 individual clients.
Our programs have been created in consultation with board certified lactation consultants, pediatric nurses, sleep consultants, and biologists.
We provide everyone with FREE email support as we believe support is paramount to success.
Our team of sleep consultants are available to help you with all your tricky questions, and troubleshooting.
"I wanted an online sleep program I could trust, and the program Emma has written covered everything I needed to know to start implementing changes immediately.
It is compassionate, holistic and gentle, she taught me what is normal for my newborn and how set up a really successful routine that supports my babies need for sleep. It was important to me that I was responsive to my babies needs while establishing better night sleep,
I knew I couldn't carry on the way things were. Now I only get up once a night and my daughter is 8 weeks old! The email support when I had a quick question was perfect, they were quick and I loved how personal and private it was."
One on one sleep consultancy
Our team of nationwide, certified, friendly and experienced sleep consultants are always available for your when you are ready to make the change towards better sleep, less stress, more freedom and more confidence as a parent.
We provide phone and home consultations, we are so certain we can help, our private consults come with a money back guarantee!
Easier naps, longer nights, later mornings, easier settling, less tears and feel empowered as a parent.
"Louise, the compassion you showed for me over our two weeks really made the entire sleep training process a breeze. I felt like you really understood what we needed and helped us achieve that as a family.
Addison is now self-settling – something I really didn’t think we could achieve in two weeks. She is so much happier and more content throughout the day too.
I wish I had called you sooner!"
We can help you solve your newborns sleep challenges
Gentle, proven sleep training, that supports your personal parenting style can help you navigate the newborn months, while ensuring your precious bundle is getting what they need.
We can help you via our digital sleep programs which includes email support, or you can work one on one with one of our sleep consultants.
Gentle, proven sleep coaching, empowers you to support your child as they become a better sleeper. The benefits are huge!
- Making sure your child achieves the sleep they biologically need is key to them meeting developmental milestones and establishing good feeding habits.
- Helping your newborn consolidate their naps means that they will achieve longer, more restorative stretches of sleep.
- Moving towards optimum day-time sleep habits not only means your baby will get the rest they need, but it also brings a more predictable pattern to your day.
- Optimal day-time sleep habits breed better night-time sleeps too – it’s all interconnected - so it’s worth getting the foundation right.
- Achieving the sleep they need leads to a happier, more content baby (and happier, more content parents!)
- Gain more confidence as a Mum as you learn to understand your baby’s needs and cues.
- The early months of life with a new baby can feel chaotic, but it is possible to start establishing healthy sleep habits from an early age, and achieving some structure to your day, which can certainly help one’s sanity!