Our Baby Sleep Program helps tired parentsto develop healthy sleep habits by focusing on naps, settling and night sleep.
- Empowered: Feel empowered as a Mum as you learn to understand your growing baby's needs and cues.
- Simple effective settling: Gentle, proven self settling, evidence based techniques.
- Content happy baby and parents: Better sleep creates content babies & happy parents.
- Freedom: Predictable routines and longer nights creates freedom. Solve your sleep problems for more freedom.
- Work with your babies circadian rhythm: Work with your babies biological clock for faster easier results.
- Awesome naps & nights: You'll create consistent naps and nights with our support.
"Absolutely amazing! My boy was feeding to sleep every time, day and night, his sleep was atrocious. He now wakes up so happy and chatty, so glad we made this decision."
Improve your baby's sleep
- Faster settling for naps
- Cat napping solutions
- Establish a consistent routine
- Solve your nap problems
- Self settling for naps and re-settling
- Drop night feeds
- Teach your baby to sleep through the night
- Settled evenings and more time for parents
- Solve your night sleep problems
- Gentle teach your baby to self settle
- Move on from sleep associations
- Discover your babies settling temperament
- Easier settling, less tears
- Naps, nights and settling trouble shooting
- Trouble shooting short naps, excessive wake ups, and early starts
- Trouble shooting solids and sleep, dummies, and sleep regressions
Solve your baby's sleep challenges with our online program,
FREE email support from our team of friendly sleep consultants.
The Baby Sleep Program will help you with...
- Establishing a predictable nap routine
- Stop the cat napping and gain a 2 hour lunch nap
- Move on from rocking and patting to sleep
- Settled evenings, early bed times
- Dummies and self settling
- Dream feeds, when to drop it and how
- Complete starting solids guide
- Solids and sleep, all you need to know
- Teach your baby to sleep through the night
- Understanding the neurological importance of sleep
- Unswaddling, the when what and how
- Stop feeding and holding to sleep
- Gaining knowledge and confidence
- Plus receive private email support from our team of sleep consultants
Solving sleep problems doesn't have to be complicated.
Frequently Asked Questions
When your baby has reflux, feeds can be difficult and your baby can be in a lot of pain both during and after feeds. This pain can cause feeding aversions and failure to thrive. This is why true GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease) needs to be treated by a doctor. Once your baby's doctor is satisfied your baby is feeding well, and you have the right medication or formula then we can start a sleep plan and you will be successful.
Colic is defined as 3 or more hours of crying per day in infants. Crying subsides in the second second trimester. If you are still experiencing colic symptoms speak to your baby's doctor about whether this could be reflux, an allergy, or over tiredness. We can help you work on better sleep with this program at the same time as your doctor investigates the pain and crying.
We have a dedicated help line to ensure your success. Just email our team via the details in your program and a certified, experienced and friendly sleep consultant is ready to stare you in the right direction to ensure your success!
Sleep is neurological so we always work off your babies neurological age, that is their corrected age. When you look at our sleep programs purchase the program that your babies corrected age fits into.
Our sleep programs come with private email support. You don’t have to post in any public forums or groups, just email the exclusive helpline that our team of certified sleep consultants look after and we’ll answer all your questions and help you on your way.
Yes, all our online sleep programs contain night sleep plans. We will teach you how to move from multiple night feeds to 2 or 1 or none (depending on what is age appropriate and appropriate for your baby.) Don’t worry we will show you to figure this out too. If your baby is unsettled at night but not feeding, our plans will help you with consolidate night sleep and self settling when age appropriate.
Cat napping is a very normal physiological stage that your baby goes through. At this stage (3-8 months old), cat napping can start to be a long term issue and compound into over tiredness and affect night sleep and your babies happiness. Good news, this is a great age to work on re-settling, self settling and better longer naps!
I totally understand how busy life is with 2, 3 or more children! Even if you need a flexible schedule we can still work on settling regular naps (some on the go!), and better evenings and night. Flick our consultants any specific questions about your family's schedule of activities and we can help you work out what is possible nap wise.
Yes. A fixed routine is one option, regular naps and regular awake times is another. Both are valid and you are welcome to do what works for your family. We understand you are all different and what works best for one family won't be best for another.
Yes we have specific advice for formula feeding parents, and we support your decision to feed any way you choose. We even have a special video series on formula feeding and everything you need to know. Just ask our consultants about this extra if you need it.
Yes! While breastfeeding babies need to feed frequently they still need quality sleep day and night. We have specific advice for breastfeeding mums and an exclusive discount on Julia Daleys breastfeeding course if you need extra help.
Yes. We often fall into bed sharing, we call this reactive bed sharing. Or we have simply changed our mind, and moving on from bed sharing we need some support. Our programs and consults will guide you through gentle sleep methods, which are more appropriate for most bed sharing babies who are moving towards independent sleep in the cot.
Yes. Feeding to sleep is a common sleep association and one that works well for lots of newborns. Often we need to move on from feeding to sleep when it starts to cause short naps, or prolonged settling or frequent night wake ups as baby looks for their association to go back to sleep over and over again at night. We can teach you how to teach your baby to self settle and move on from feeding to sleep when the time is right.
Yes. These are common sleep associations, we refer to this as assisting to sleep. Let us show you ways you can develop independent sleep and settling strategies with our online sleep program, or one on one consult.
No. Cry it out is the common name for a sleep training method where you put baby down and don’t respond or check until they are fast asleep. There is no CIO involved in this program as we feel this should be only done under proper supervision. Instead we have included all our very gentle approaches and more mainstream techniques for you to choose from.
Yes, this program has multiple options for self settling and I will teach you how to use our quiz to work out your babies unique sleep temperament, and thus the best option to teach your baby to self settle, if this is your goal. The best option is the one which makes you feel confident as a parent and doesn’t compromise on your parenting style, so we will run through your parenting style in a second quiz and work on a best match.
Both! As a scientist I (Emma) have spent over 8 years researching the science of sleep. I have educated and certified over 400 consultants around the world as sleep consultants, and have worked with thousands of clients. I love the scientific explanations of why we see the sleep patterns we see, and this science helps us to shape plans and solutions that we know will work. But there's an element of art to getting a baby to sleep, understanding the right combination of things that will work best, and this is where your instinct comes in.